1. Connect frame (parts A, B & C)
2. Feed connected poles from Step 1 through the teepee fabric (Part D) ensuring that Pole A is at the top.
3. Screw all poles onto Part E ensuring that the poles are kept in the same order on Part E as they are placed in the teepee fabric (Part D)
4. Connect Part F and Part G to form a hexagon ensuring that the toggle on Part G falls into the crease of the fold of Part G
5. Ensure opening of the teepee is undone
6. Centre teepee within the hexagon base and feed each individual frame pole through the loop on Part G
7. Secure frame poles by tightening loop with toggle (Part G)
8. There are two ropes connected to each corner of the teepee (Part H).
Cross the ropes over and under the loop of Part G and secure by tying tightly
9. Close opening of teepee